вторник, 4 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD VESTINIOUS

It has a green led red on charging. No, create an account now. That way I'll feel safer and I could supply it to you guys as well. May 4, 3. Vestinious Ms Froyo v1. vestinious

Uploader: Negami
Date Added: 1 July 2006
File Size: 53.90 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 18275
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





WM Factory Firmware or Touchscreen Driver | Android Tablet Forum

Nov 28, Messages: Now for the photographs. May 5, 5. May 5, 7.

vestinious

Thanks for vestiniojs help. Right now my tablet is in theory being replaced so I am awaiting its return. May 13, Yes, my password is: Apr 20, Messages: I've already tried several with no success.

May 14, The tablet worked out of the box, but shut down during an App installation and then wouldn't boot up.

Andrinor Vestinious

When if the tablet turns up, is there a way I can back-up the firmware in it? May 18, The seller offered to swap the tablet, which I'm happier with as I was beginning to wonder if the touchscreen wasn't in fact defective I'd read in another thread that several tablet-owners had this problem.

May 4, 2. Thanks for the help, Paul. Apr 16, Messages: Anyway, downloaded, flashed and they work, but no touchscreen.

WM8650: Factory Firmware or Touchscreen Driver

Here are all the details I can get out of my tablet: Share This Page Tweet. May 4, 4. Log in or Sign up.

No, create an vestinius now. It works after making the above changes. You must log in or sign up to reply here. May 2, Messages: May 8, Vestinious Ms Froyo v1.

Vestinious - Player vs Player

It has a green led red on charging. It vibrates on turning on.

I'm in contact with the seller, lets see what he suggests. I'm from Portugal, so i'm interested in sellers in Europe. That way I'll feel safer and I could supply it to you vextinious as well. Search tags for this page.

vestinious

May 5, 8. May 18, Messages:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий